Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fred Onovwerosuoke: “Please have him look up my 'African Fanfare for Band' and other works at my works' webpage.”

[Fred Onovwerosuoke]

Fred Onovwerosuoke, Ph.D., of African Musical Arts, Inc. sends AfriClassical this contribution to the discussion of Concert Band Repertoire by Black Composers, which was initiated by a teacher in Ontario:

“Hi Bill, please have him look up my 'African Fanfare for Band' and other works at my works' webpage:


Band
African Fanfare for Band (2008)
(A huge favorite!)
Instrumentation: 1pc, 3Fl, 4Cl, 3 Sx, 2Hn, 2Tpt, 2Tbn, 2Tba, 1Tmp, 4Perc, 1Cbass
Audio Rendition: (MP3/CD Audio available)Performance Time: 5:10 minutes
Licensing: ASCAP/AMP

He's welcome to refer questions to me directly, and to Melanie or Reine when I'm unreachable. Thanks for your posting on Maestro Mganga's transition. He was a great artist and humanist...
F.

Fredomusic, Inc.
http://fredomusic.com

1 comment:

Dean said...

Thanks for your advice. I would love to hear African Fanfare and I am also interested in THREE AFRICAN SONGS, feel free to email me directly percuofw@cogeco.ca