Saturday, March 31, 2012

Errollyn Wallen on 'One Night': 'The title song is from my album ERROLLYN and is available from iTunes'




ERROLLYN; Avie (2004)

On March 24, 2012 AfriClassical posted: “Errollyn Wallen on BBC One Drama 'ONE NIGHT': 'I wrote the music and my song Daedalus is used.'” GeorgeI posted this comment:



“Just finished watching the final episode of One Night. I was absolutely enchanted by Daedalus, beautiful stuff. Do you know if it's possible to download/buy it anywhere?” March 30, 2012



Errollyn Wallen has made this reply:

“Dear George,
I am very pleased that you enjoyed One Night. The title song is from my album ERROLLYN and is available from iTunes at

Best wishes,
Errollyn

MORE COMMENTS:



Alex said...
It's available on iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/album/errollyn/id161105373
mike bacon said...
iTunes store has it
sharon said...
I was utterly captivated by your beautiful song - it was so arresting, it's what made me watch the series and I've been googling Is this the life? to no avail as the credits rolled too quickly. Thank you for writing something so haunting - I]d love to buy/download it. Sharon Sweeney
sharon said...
I was so captivated by your haunting song and have spent ages Googling to listen again and find out what it is - I missed it on the credits. The song is what hooked me - and then I found the drama really gripping. In fact the music and cinematography were fantastic throughtout. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful melody. Sharon Sweeney

Errollyn Wallen
Dear Sharon, I am thrilled that you like my song Daedalus. I loved writing and performing it.  Being part of the ONE NIGHT team was a wonderful experience.  All best wishes, Errollyn


Errollyn Wallen
Thank you Bill! It's wonderful how your blog has helped spread the word about my music.  All very best, Errollyn

AfriClassical
Could it also be your music is attracting readers to the blog?  Sharon Sweeney mentioned Googling your program to identify its music.  I just searched for "Errollyn Wallen One Night" on Google.  The first two search results were the AfriClassical blog posts of March 24 and 31, 2012!


3 comments:

JW said...

I too was blown away by your exceptional composition 'Daedalus'. It is absolutely breathtaking. I will ensure all those I know become aware of your music! Many thanks for 8 minutes of bliss!

JW

JW said...

I too was blown away by your exceptional composition Daedalus. It is absolutely breathtaking. I will ensure all I know become aware of your music!

JW

janet said...

Errollyn, i loved the music and lyrics for the title track on "one night" it was so v v beautiful - thank you

I hope to buy your album so i can hear it again

Janet
Xxx