Monday, January 14, 2013

Pianist Richard C. Alston in "Classically Black" Performance on 'Friday Arts,' WHYY-TV Philadelphia 8:30 PM Friday, Feb. 1; Online from Feb. 4, 2013


[Pianist Richard C. Alston]


Hello Bill,

On Friday, February 1st, I will be featured in a segment on the PBS television show Friday Arts. This television show is shown in the Philadelphia, PA area. But you will be able to view the segment on the Friday Arts web site http://whyy.org/cms/fridayarts/.


Included in this feature will be segments from the "Classically Black: Piano Compositions by Composers of African Descent" A Concert/Lecture I performed at Westminster Choir College in Princeton, NJ, a master class I gave at Essex County College where I am Assistant Professor in Newark, NJ, my Ear Training/Sight Singing Class Level I at Essex County College and an interview. All segments featuring Essex County College were filmed on location by the Media Production Tech Department. Please go to the Friday Arts web site listed above or Friday Arts on Facebook for additional broadcast days and times. 


Harmoniously,
Richard

No comments: