Tuesday, March 28, 2017

John Malveaux: Annelle K. Gregory: "Rachmaninoff: Complete Works & Transcriptions for Violin & Piano" is KUSC Classical Radio 91.5 album of the week!

Bridge 9481



Sergei Rachmaninoff

John Malveaux of
writes:


Violinist Annelle Gregory shared this message with MusicUNTOLD

Annelle K. Gregory - News & Events


Dear Friends,

In honor of Rachmaninoff's birthday (April 1), I'm very proud to have my new CD, "Rachmaninoff: Complete Works & Transcriptions for Violin & Piano" featured on KUSC Classical Radio 91.5 as their album of the week! You can tune in any day from now until Sunday, April 2 to hear different tracks.
Click on link below to listen to KUSC online and to read a short little story by me about the CD :)
Listen and read more online http://www.kusc.org/radio/album-of-the-week/gregory-sinchuk-rachmaninoff/

Some other interesting concerts coming up:

Wednesday, March 29 - 11 am
I'll be heading to Washington D.C. this week to perform at the Kennedy Center for the annual Sphinx Medals of Excellence reception.

Tuesday, April 4 - 11:30 am
I am going to London! I am so excited! I'll be playing Ernst's The Last Rose of Summer at none other than Royal Albert Hall.


Stay tuned for my unofficial CD release concert coming up in San Diego next month!
And Happy Early Birthday to Sergei Rachmaninoff!

~ Annelle


 
Comment by email:
Oh, wow, thank you very much!! ~ Annelle [Annelle K. Gregory]

No comments: