Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sergio Mims: Tuesday Jan. 16, 2018 I will be broadcasting the complete Samuel Coleridge-Taylor oratorio Scenes from The Song of Hiawatha


Samuel Coleridge-Taylor (1875-1912)

Sergio A. Mims writes:

I wanted you and your readers to know that on my weekly classical music radio program I will be broadcasting the complete Samuel Coleridge-Taylor oratorio Scenes from The Song of Hiawatha

I will be playing the  acclaimed Decca recording with Helen Field soprano, Arthur Davies tenor and Bryn Terfel baritone with the Chorus and orchestra of the Welsh National Opera conducted by Kenneth Alwyn

It will be on Tuesday Ja                                                 n. 16 on WHPK-FM 88.5FM Chicago locally and live streamed on www.whpk.org 12 Noon to 3PM (US Midwest local time)

THANKS

Sergio









No comments: